
Throughout the whole house building, Gramps often came down to "inspect". I had to get this one on film. Usually he stayed for about a minute but this time he actually stayed 15 minutes. I think Granny had somebody over!!

My cute little godson came to help us build the decks. Isn`t he cute??

This is the only picture that I have that shows most of the front deck. Last night Tim and I sat on the deck and watched the rain. It was really peaceful when you don`t get wet.

This is the back deck. We have enjoyed several dinners out here already. I love having the decks built. I was afraid we were going to be one of those people who have a door that should go out to a deck but a deck was never built. I am very grateful for my handyman husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment