Earle Expedition
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Sleep Tight
Tim has never been fond of reading. Me on the other hand, I love to read and think library cards are wonderful things. While at university I convinced Tim to read the Harry Potter books; which he did and loved them. Since then we have read them together right before a movie comes out. He said he sleeps lots better when he reads at night but he doesn`t want to read a book. So we tried doing our devotions and bible reading at night but that just stimulates conversation and didn`t get him tired. So I gave him a book that I thought he might like to read -Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer. The other day we came in for supper and I didn`t need his help cooking. So he usually does books or computer games - but instead he picked up his book and was reading. I couldn`t believe my eyes. Right at the moment I don`t have a book I am reading so when we go to bed it is his light that stays on a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment