I know it seems odd to be so excited, but Connor ate bananas this morning. He has refused to eat any sort of fruit that isn't pureed until today. I know it could only be a one time thing but this past week he has added several different foods to his diet. He had 2 molars poke thru last week and his appetite seems to have returned.
He is changing so quickly. You can tell he is trying to copy everything you say. The other day while I was reading him a story I said cock-a-doodle-do. He copied with a cock-a-doo. It was the sweetest thing. He doesn't just walk now he is basically on the run all the time - making it very hard to get anything accomplished while he is awake. One of his favorite things to do is to stand on a chair beside me while I make supper or bake something. He is fascinated about it. Sunday morning was the last day he nursed. I am sure he would go on forever if I let him but I decided that it was time. I can't wait to go swimming before work on Friday!!
1 comment:
What a big boy you have! Crazy how fast time flies :) And congrats on the banana ... I get how it can be the little things. Just starting solids with Kai, and if he opens his mouth I am excited ... never mind actually getting anything in!
Post a Comment