Hard to believe that our little girl is already 3 months. I guess she is 3 1/2 months as I am writing this. She is a joy to have in our family. The boys ADORE her and are always trying to get smiles out of her. They love laying down on her mat and play with her. If my hands are busy Connor is always willing to put her soother in for me. While he does he shushes her and says "it's ok sweetie, ssshhh".
She loves having her legs pumped. We call it going for a run and she always gives us her biggest smiles when we do it. She LOVES the snugly. This last week Tim has taken the boys to do gator/grain chores. I strap Lexi in the snugly and we go for a walk with Sadie. The boys pick us up on the way home and we go help feed the big group of horses. It is a great way to start the day and I cherish the moments with just Lexi - even though she is usually asleep.
Lexi sleeps from 7:30 (or 8 depending on bed) right through to 8 am. I nurse her quickly before I go to bed. It is such a treat to have a full nights sleep. She loves to bat at her toys either in her bouncy chair or on her mat. She also loves to suck on her hands all the time. We consistently have goo/gaa conversations together and we are starting to get real giggles from her now.
We are so blessed to hold this little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment