Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Little Bit of Lexi

 I like to try and take pictures every month birthday.  These are pictures of Lexi at 5 months.  I know next week she will be 6 months but better late than never!!

 She has a very infectious smile that charms everyone.
 This month we have seen her develop a ton.  She loves playing in her excersaucer and loves jumping in the jolly jumper.  She loves to play with her brothers.  Kale likes to bring all her stuffed animals out and play with her, while Connor loves holding her and giving her hugs and kisses.
 She was on a good 4 hour schedule but in the last week she has started eating every 3 hours again.  So I figure she must be going through a growth spurt and tried giving her solids the other day.  She didn't think much of it.



She loves to play with plastic bags.  I thought it would distract her enough to get lunch ready the other day but she still had to get her figures in the food.  

2 comments:

Ruth said...

What a cutie! I may be biased but I don't think anybody could look at her and not think she was a beautiful baby. And her smile is infectious - I had to smile right back at her even though she was on the iPad. And she's grown so much. A little over 2 weeks and we can hold her again, except she won't know us so that will take time. But we're eager to see all the kids - give them hugs and kisses from Gamma and Grandpa.

Beck's Bulletin said...

I have to agree with Ruth, she is definitely a cutie and a very beautiful baby!! Love the smiles as well!