Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Peaches for everyone

The other day we got rained out so we got in early. I had peaches that needed to be canned and Tim gave me a hand. When he said that he would help me, my mouth fell to the floor. He was really good at it!!! I was surprised. I thought that he would be all thumbs, but he wasn`t. He continues to surprise me. I am so thankful that he helps me around the house as much as he does. It makes the task less daunting when you have help. We canned about 21 jars that night. So the shelves are stocked with peaches, I`ll have to do the pickling this weekend. The freezer is full of vegetables and beef - the beans produced like crazy!! Looks like we are ready for the winter. Winter, what an awful word to use in August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go TIM ! Wish we were there to tast those peaches. YUM

Steve

Beck's Bulletin said...

Way to go Tim!! I am impressed!