On Wednesday my mom and Ruth came down and helped me clean the house. I am so grateful for their help - it was a huge job. I thought I kept a clean house, but then you move something that hasn`t moved in 3 1/2 years and you realize how dirty things can get. Tim and I walked through the house after to make sure we never left anything and it was really weird to think that we won`t be calling this place home anymore. But I am anxious to move onto the farm and moving out was the next step.
Oh and I have to share this awesome news with everybody. My sister is pregnant and expecting April 20. We are so excited. It will be the first grandbaby on both sides of the family. She gets tired easily when she isn`t pregnant, and now she is getting tired more easily. Please pray for a safe pregnancy and energy for Pam.
P.S. our house is making great progress but I haven`t had time to take pictures because of the move. But there will be a picture update with the next post.
1 comment:
Wow. I can't believe it's been that long. Seems like just last year we were to your wedding. You are going to get a small taste of how we live in an RV. You will feel cramped in that small of a rig but you have so much to look forward to that moving into the new house will be like moving into a castle. It really is a beautiful House ( castle ). Hopefully we will be able to see it next summer.
Steve & Nancy
Post a Comment