Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Thursday, October 19, 2006

It looks somewhat finished.......

Here Tom is loading our big things on the trailer. I didn`t think we had that much stuff but after three trailer fulls and two van fulls we were moved. Mind you the trailer wasn`t loaded tight - that makes me feel better.
This is the living room with the last stuff to go. At one point I couldn`t get to the front door - I had to use the back door to get to the truck.
This is some of the siding. We chose linen(not quiet white) with green trim. The sider is taking his time doing it cuz he is building his own house too.
And this is the start of our road. Earlier this spring we couldn`t drive trucks in here because it was solid mud. Now we have a groveled road. Yahoo!!!! I think this is one of my favorite pictures, just cuz it is proof that we have a road. The next thing now is to get rid of this gate and put a cattle guard in.

1 comment:

Megan said...

HOw exciting Karen. I am so thrilled for you guys. Not that you are homeless but that you are moving to a new home. As you might know Heather and Matt just bought a home and will be moving in the beginning of November. We are going to painting this coming weekened.
Take care