Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I can`t see through the walls!

Well this is the finished product of the outside of the house. I am really pleased with how it looks. When they first started I didn`t think there was enough green on it, but once the garage was finished, it was enough.
Well, this is the current event. - drywalling. It was really weird coming into the house and not being able to see through the walls anymore. It is definitely starting to look more like a house now.
The last picture before the drywall went up. We have definitely learned the definition of patience during this whole process. Trying to get our insulators to actually finish their job was a huge job. They started and had about 2 hours left of work and then they didn`t come back for a week. We actually had to do some of their job so the drywaller wasn`t held up. But they came yesterday and finished their job. Thank goodness.
The sider was just finishing the garage. He had quiet a set up to do the steeple.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Karen

your home looks great. Can't wait to see the inside finished. That has to be soo exciting to watch.
I can't believe that you guys have snow. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised because you always have more snow and sooner.
Take care
Oh yeah, just wanted to say thanks again for the blanket. We are getting lots of use out of it and lots of compliments as well.