It is funny how you get into the routine of life, and you just forget things. The other day I was sitting down and got thinking about my old roommates from university. I realized that I hadn`t talked to them for a while, let alone see them so we got things organized and had a visit this past Monday. It was such a great time to just catch up with each other. I found out that two of them were pregnant with their second child. It just made me realize how busy Tim and I allowed ourselves to get, and how little time we allowed ourselves to smell the roses. I pray that when this house is finished, we will be able to relax and enjoy life a little more. I just want to thank Melissa, Kristina, and Ellie for being such wonderful friends. I appreciate you all so much, Thanx.
House note: I am off for 12 days now so that we can get the house painted and the floored laid. It is not far from moving in, I can`t wait!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment