
Tim & Mom pass the paint around to stir it! This started a 2 1/2 day painting marathon.

It took me three tries to find the right paint color for the kitchen/living room. I had chose the color above and liked it in the kitchen. But then we put it in the bathroom and didn`t like it at all. So....

This was the second option. And I still didn`t like it. So......

Finally, we sent Ruth up to Olds to get a paint chip matched. It turned out great!! I know that this picture really doesn`t show how nice it is but I am really pleased with it. Everybody that comes in, comments on how cozy it makes the room feel. Thanks Ruth!!

My sister came up one day to help paint, here she is painting the office.

My mom came up for three days to help me out as well. She was great at cutting corners.

This was my experiment. I really like how the spare room turned out, but Tim really dislikes it. Oh well! I like it and that is what matters, right? My mom is already planning on making a quilt to match the room.
1 comment:
Looks great! Wish we were able to be there for Painting. Well.... Nancy loves to paint.
Steve and Nancy
Post a Comment