Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Food in the Freezer

This past Saturday I got together with two of my friends for a cook day. We had decided that we would cook a bunch of meals to put in the freezer so we spend less time in the kitchen. We started at 10 and finished at 4. At the end of the day I put 26 meals in the freezer, enough pancake mix for 8 meals, and mix for 4 batches of brownies. I couldn`t believe the amount we got done. I wish I took some pictures of it. We are going to do this once a month so maybe next month I will have some pictures. We just got a cow and pig butchered, so I don`t think I can fit another thing in my freezer. But that is a good problem.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Wow! Good for you....and what a fun way to cook all day...with friends! You Go Girl!