Earle Expedition
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Wedding Pics
I know I promised wedding pictures so here they are. Even though I was in the front row I didn`t get very many good ones. But they`ll give you an idea of how beautiful the day was.
Owen is just too cute not to post a picture.
The guys are just hanging out before the ladies come up. Dan (far left) is Dave`s best friend from grade 1, then Dave the groom, then our other brother Bri, and then Dave`s friend Dustin from FarmHouse Fraternity at U of A.
My mom made all the dresses, including Naomi`s. Erin (far left) was Naomi`s childhood friend, then Caily a roommate from UofA, then Naomi`s sister Amy.
The whole party listening to special music.
The close ups of Dave & Naomi were the crappy pictures cuz the pastor was always in my way. But here they are.


I hate this picture but I thought I would post it anyways. We forgot to get a picture of the two of us during the day so we set the timer up in our room before we went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment