I love my baby bump! I have been feeling wonderful my whole pregnancy and sometimes, I hate to admit it, but I forget that I am pregnant. Then I feel Timbit kick and am reminded of the miracle growing inside of me.
The other day we were needling the cows. My job was to sort the cows into the back pen and then push them up the shoot where Tom and Tim needled them. Several times I had to climb over the fence and had to try a second time around cuz my baby bump got in the way. I must say though Timbit hasn`t been as active as he was chasing cows. I had to work hard outside trudging through snow as well as having Timbit kicking me all day. Needless to say I was exhausted at the end of the day and ready for bed at 6:30. Tim was rather glad to hear that Timbit liked to chase cows.
I love swimming and for the past 4 years I have gone every morning before work. Lately though I find I am slowing down quite a bit and I was getting frustrated. Rather than doing my 100 lengths I am down to 60 or 70 (depending on when I can get out of bed). But then I remember about my baby bump and that I am not as aerodynamic as I once was. I can`t go as hard as I once did cuz my heart rate gets too high. But oh well, I am still getting my exercise 6 days a week.
When the baby bump gets in the way I find myself laughing at myself at how clumsy I am. It is a constant reminder of God`s wonderful gift to Tim and I. We can`t wait for the arrival of the little one and pray that everything is going smoothly inside of me. We have an ultrasound to check up on things tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment