Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Ouch

That's right. Our little guy at 5 1/2 months has his first tooth. He has been drooling and slobbering so much these last few weeks I figured he must be working on a tooth - but it seemed so young. On Monday just before his bath he got super clingy, not like himself at all!! He kept pushing his tongue into his lip. So I thought I would check his mouth out. Sure enough there was a little tooth poking out. He hasn't been bad at all, just a little more cuddly which I will gladly take. He was going 9 hours at night but now that he is teething and growing he is up after 7 1/2. But only once at night thank goodness. He is going through another growth spurt so his feedings are 3 1/2 hours instead of 4+. We have tried to give him a bit of rice cereal to help satisfy him but he doesn't care for it that much.


As for the rest of us... I am keeping busy being mom and harvesting the garden. Just canned 9 jars of salsa this morning. We ordered another freezer so I would have room for my garden. Between pig meat, beef, and my frozen dinners our small freezer is about full. So next week I will be more serious at getting the garden in. Tim has been spending many late nights baling the hailed out crop. They think we might be combining this weekend but I guess we'll see.

He has started playing in his car. He loves anything that makes noise.

No comments: