Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall

Last week Connor discovered how to eat baby mum-mums - and it doesn't take long!!
Last week I came home to Sadie dancing in the garden. Then I realized that there was a really hairy thing in the garden with her too. My first thought was a rat. But then after calling Tim I realized it was a mole. I know you are all laughing at me now. But until then I had never seen a mole. You can see it jumping at Sadie. It was very comical to watch.

After Connor's nap this afternoon I decided I needed some new pictures of him. So below are a few that I captured.





This one is my favorite. He always finds Sadie very amusing and always gives her this smile.

No this wasn't posed. He just fell over and was totally content still.


3 comments:

landomartz said...

Such a cute kid! Great pictures! and I was not laughing about the mole thing. I used to trap them and had only seen them squished in the trap, so when I saw one a couple months ago, digging under Pastor Bruce's office window, I really was not sure what it was either! Landon had to tell me what it was. Did Sadie get it? That would be great if she caught moles!

Earle Expedition said...

Yup, the next morning it was dead on the lawn!!!

Grandma said...

Such a cutie pie my grandson is!
I'm going to show Tom this later on and I bet he's going to ask what you wanted Tim to do about the 'rat'. Shoot it? Good for Sadie though - getting rid of moles would be a good job for her in the spring.