Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Monday, October 05, 2009

Out and About

Beth is letting us use this back pack to see if we would like to buy it. Connor loves it. This was the first day that he was in it and you can tell by his reaction that he is ok with it.
When I put Connor in his crib if I need my hands free he entertains himself with the mobile. He is into grabbing the critters as they move around and he doesn't do it very quietly either.

The other day we were in the basement and he spotted his cow and let us know that he wanted to play with it. He did really good and a few times he was holding it on his own.


This past Saturday we woke up to snow. I knew it was going to be a long day so we went out west with the guys to bring some cattle home.

The snow didn't seem to bother Connor!!

No comments: