Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Look At Me

Connor is loving exploring different body positions. I try to get him to stay on all 4s or even of his tummy - but he just wont. He much rather lay on his back or stand in his jumper or saucer. This past weekend we were at my parents fixing fence around the pasture. He has started to lift his own feet when we hold onto him to walk. A week ago he had tooth #4, 5 & 6 poke thru on consecutive days.
The family got together at Pams for Sunday brunch. Owen and Gav just love Connor and visa versa. Owen would want to sit and read a story with Connor then decide Connor needed another toy and crawl over Connor to get it. Connor didn't mind at all. Both Owen and Gav are super affectionate boys and wanted to give Connor hugs and kisses.

Owen discovered that he could look at the picture in the camera so he wanted to take a few. With very little guidance from me he took the above picture and below pictures.

Uncle Bri is getting his practise with Connor. He and his wife are due this Sunday. We all think it is a boy and will be shocked if it is a girl.

Owen really wanted to get a picture of Uncle Tim. I would say Owen did pretty good taking pictures.
I love getting together with my family. I am so thankful we all live fairly close so we can get together regularly. It is so much fun. Although this weekend we missed Naomi. I can't wait till Christmas!! Only a month away.

No comments: