We used some of our airmiles to stay at Fairmont Resort this past weekend. It was an absolute glorious time. I believe it was well below 30 degrees here at home and it was about - 12- -15 in Fairmont. With our stay we got unlimited use of the hot springs which we took advantage to the fullest.
We would go swimming in the big pool in the morning. They even had the lane pool filled with hotspring so I was able to do laps in the morning. It was quiet an experience doing lengths in an outdoor pool when it was -20 at 8 in the morning. I loved it and realized how much I miss swimming.
The resort has a private hot spring pool for guests so we would use that in the evening.
We went for several walks in between Connors naps. The cold didn't bother him one bit. He loved being outside.
With our package came a $60 dinner for 2 in the dining room. It was delicious. Connor did wonderful. Thank goodness for Baby MumMums - they entertained him nicely so we could enjoy our dinner.
We have been trying to get Connor to drink out of a sippy cup but he doesn't care for it very much. In the summer he loved it. So we are trying different ways for him to get used to water. He loves drinking out of our glasses. It is so fun watching him grow up.
1 comment:
There are some really great pictures in this post! Looks like a great time!
Post a Comment