Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

These days!!

Lately Connor has really taken a liking to his books. We have started going to the library every week and getting some new books to read. He is often sitting on the floor reading a story out loud to me.
He has a super cute grin where he wrinkles his nose and eyes together. I try and get it on camera but it doesn't work very well. This is as close as I got the other day.

We went checking cows with Tim the other day and Connor was in heaven. Cows and a quad ride all together!! He certainly is becoming more like his daddy every day. This morning I was washing his face and trying to get a few specks of dirt of his nose when I discovered they were freckles.


Tim was off checking some cows. Connor was getting a little cranky cuz it was getting close to lunch so we stayed and played in the grass. He loves outside so much, I think if he could sleep outside he would. The other day I was rototilling a flower bed and Connor and Sadie decided to take a little walk down the lane together.
He is becoming more independent everyday. I have enjoyed it a lot cuz I can get lots done outside. I know I will enjoy it once Karbear (We called Connor Timbit so we figured this one needs to be named after me) arrives. That's right Jan 31 we are having another kid. A little sooner than we were planning but God wants this bundle of joy to come to our family. Tim is a little leery of having a newborn in the house again but everyday he seems more excited. I have been feeling fine. Just very tired, but that seems to be getting less everyday now. I am still planning on running my triathlon August 8, so I would love prayers for that. Well I think that is enough for now.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ooh, another little Earle :) I'm such a silent blogstalker I figured I better at least make my prescence known now. Congrats to you guys! And seriously, how did your little man get so big??

Megan said...

Congrats you guys! That is exciting. Connor is such a little cutie. Good luck with your triathlon! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Beck's Bulletin said...

Congratulations indeed!!! What wonderful news!

Beck's Bulletin said...

Was just thinking that perhaps with a nic-name like Karebear this one might just be a girl? If the Earle family can actually have granddaughters that is!!