Earle Expedition
Saturday, August 21, 2010
It is bad when....
Yes I have come to the conclusion that I don't much like August this year. The other day Connor & I went for a walk down the lane. His favorite thing to do now. I loves walking on the cow trail next to the road, or picking clover flowers for me, or just running through grass that is taller than he is. But the other day I had to put on his touque and mits. I can't believe that in August we are wearing jeans, socks, and sweaters. It just seems wrong. Tim has turned the furnace way down to like 16 or something. The other day was warmer so I had the windows open and left them open over night. The furnace came on!!!! Like we always say here.... ONLY IN ALBERTA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment