
The other day I was canning peaches and making jam. I had to distract Connor somehow so this is what he got to do.

I had some fruit left over so I made some pies. My little man had to help me!!

Yesterday we met my mom and dad, brother and his family at Elbow falls for a beautiful afternoon. Connor usually takes a while to warm up to my family. But yesterday he wanted mama's arms right away and dad was able to carry him without a struggle.

We took a hike outisde of bounds and got a good view of the falls.

Elbow river down stream.


I don't often get pictures of me and Connor. Connor loved Uncle Bri and had lots of smiles for him.

Connor and Ben having fun together. Bri and Shari are expecting at the end of March. So exciting!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment