Sunday was an absolute wonderful day with family and friends but the bestest (I know, I just like this made up word) was standing in front of our church as a family dedicating our little guy back to Jesus. Kale did wonderful, like he knew the importance of the moment. Except the moment he decided to throw up on stage infront of everybody. The funny thing is that we didn't even know it happened. I gave the camera to my dad last minute and I appreciate him taking pictures but most of them were blurry.


Kale getting his first taste of watermelon and lovin' it completely. He was confused when I took him away to nurse him.

Kale is always so happy these days and I am loving it. He had his 4 month shots today and did incredible. It always breaks my heart when the little guys get their needles. Connor was with us this time and tried to take the needle away from the nurse. He was very concerned about his brother. Kale has dropped to the 50% for both height and weight but the nurse wasn't concerned - just figures he is tapering off a little. He is 25 inches long and 15.9 lbs.

Oh how a 2 year old can try your patience to the edge and the next minute you are laughing and loving everything he says and does. Potty training has finally come to the point where we only have 1 accident a day. He doesn't always tell me when he needs to go but my faithful timer reminds us.
Last night he wouldn't eat his supper so he got it for breakfast and he still didn't eat it. So he got it for lunch and he still didn't eat. But he is a smart one and figured that if he went pee on the potty that he gets treats. So today we made many trips to the bathroom. Oh well!!
Tonight I put him to bed only to go in 15 minutes later to him being out of bed. I asked him why he was out of bed and he said he needed his Bible!! Too cute. Connor has started to love wrestling - which I love. Our wrestling matches usually end up as tickle fights and lots of giggling.
1 comment:
What a special day to remember..your boys are so cute! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment