The weather has been so nice I haven't felt up to sitting in front of the computer to update our blog. Tim has been busy (or trying) haying. The silly rain showers they predict everyday put a hamper on things. Since I can't be part of the haying crew on the field I have taken the post of feeding the crew. Last week, the boys and I took the meals out to the field. The crew was baling about 10 min east of home and had to tarp the stacks when they were done stacking. They don't stop to eat anything until they are done for the day and when they are tarping that usually means 10 pm. So having the meal out at the field allowed them to get some nourishment when they had a break. Connor loved being able to ride with Grandma and Daddy.

The boys are getting along great. Every night when I give Kale his bath Connor is stripping down to jump in with him. Now he won't have a bath without Kale. Tonight in their bath Connor wouldn't stop kissing Kale. Too cute!!

Many afternoons are spent playing in pool outside. Connor and Sadie play out there and are inseperatable.

This is Kale's new favorite place to play. I just load the sink with toys and he plays away. Lets me get lots of work done in the kitchen that way.
This past Saturday, my nephew Gavin turned 3. So we headed down to Cat Creek Falls for a little hike and weiner roast. It was a 2 hour drive there and back. But it was so beautiful driving through the mountains. It really sucks being so far from my family but I don't want to miss out on my nephews and niece growing up so I am willing to drive to do that.

Always willing to give a smile.
The hike we did was a small one so the kids could do it; 1.5 km up and 1.5 km down. At the end was a little water fall. Connor ran both ways and didn't really stop. Owen (the oldest) kept telling him to stop running. But Connor didn't listen. I guess my walking everywhere possible this summer is wearing off on him. He was so tired on theway home both boys slept giving me lots of time to think and pray.

The boys were so excited to get pop. Owen didn't move from his chair until his pop was done.

Papa absolutely loves his grandboys. He is so good at spending time with Connor when we are there.

Special times with Gram. Kale has already mastered drinking from a cup and loves water on a warm day.
No comments:
Post a Comment