
While I was feeding Kale the other day Connor insisted that he help. He is always wanting to help me do whatever I am doing. One of his favorites is picking peas and feeding them to Sadie. She only gets the overripe ones. He likes picking raspberries but he won't eat them just squishes them. I've put a veto on that one.

Lovin' the sunshine.

I was busy in the kitchen the other day and a certain 2 year would not let me get anything done. So I found this jug and told him to fill it with rocks. He was thrilled. He didn't get it full before he was making his own game up with the jug, rocks, swimming pool, and Sadie.

Tim was baling on the Randoff quater Saturday afternoon. A quater of ours that is famous for rocks. After riding with Tim for a bit the boys and I went exploring the rocks. This rock was pulled a couple springs ago. I think it took 3 tractors and the hoe to get it out.

Another rock that was pulled out. Very tall and fun to climb. Might make a good family picture rock this fall.

After our naps on Sunday I got Tim to take some pictures of the boys and me. I really wanted Tim to be in the pictures but he was already in his work clothes and didn't want to change again.

Tim finally helped me get the dirt in the front flower bed that I made last fall. I am so excited to buy flowers for it but am holding back cuz I want the weeds to get big and give them a blast of roundup. Anyways Kale was quite content for nearly 1 1/2 hr just sitting on the grass playing with it. He reminded me a "little Murray" (my dad) with his button up shirt and "tilley" hat on.
1 comment:
Such little sweethearts!! Too Cute!
Post a Comment