Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Trick or Treat

Kale was 9 months old on Halloween so I figured I'd get some shots with the pumpkins before we cut faces into them. He is crawling everywhere now super fast and pulling himself up on things. The other day while I was visiting mom he stood on his own for about 12 seconds before gracefully seating himself on his bum. He is definitely playing the "making strange" card now. Connor was awful at this age to and now he isn't so bad - so this to shall past.






Kale was having a rough day. I didn't get many perfect shots but figured I gotta document this one all the same. I had to bribe Connor with a gummy to get him to sit still. Who says bribery doesn't work??


Connor loved being a hockey player for Halloween. He hasn't stopped talking about it and keeps asking us to take him skating. The only public ice time in Cremona is 1:30 - 3 Sunday afternoons - right in his nap time. So it has been hard to go.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!