Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In days at our Place

We have had awful winds this past week. I try and take the boys out but Connor will get frustrated because the wind almost pushes him over. So we have spent a lot of time inside. The basement has become a haven for me. Both boys will go down and play while I can have some quiet time upstairs. Kale is so cute how he tries to copy Connor. If Connor has a hockey stick Kale quickly finds one and is banging it on the floor. If Connor is playing with a balloon Kale will find one too. Connor will head downstairs by himself but then stop and ask if Kale can come with him. I hope and pray that the two of them will not just be brothers but best friends.


Lane, Jesse, & Damon came for a sleepover the other night. They always gravitate to our stairs to play. This time Connor joined in the fun. They would fill a rubbermaid of balls and take them to the top of the stairs and then dump them down.


"Mom I'm ready to play hockey"


Connor loves hockey. Tim took him skating Sunday afternoon while Kale was sleeping. I wish Iwas there to see it but Tim said he skated the whole length of the ice plus some on his own.

2 comments:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Too cute! Our boys all love playing hockey too....now if they could just learn how to skate too it might amount to something! :-)

Gamma said...

All those boys and all those balls. Add in hockey sticks and I'll bet you were more than ready for peace and quiet at bedtime. You're brave, Karen, taking on all those boys with no backup. Good for you and I'm sure the boys appreciated their time with their cousins!