1)Two wonderful boys that fill my days with excitement
2)"Mom I like your new sweater. You get it at Costco?"
3)Every month Connor gets some money for doing his chores. I gave it to him yesterday and told him he could put it in his piggy bank. He looked at me with a serious face "No mom, take it to church on Sunday". Talk about melting moms heart.
4)Snuggles with my baby when he wakes up from his naps.
5)"mom I sit on you" when Connor wants me to watch movies with him.
6)When Connor realizes that Kale is giggling at something he has done & he continues to do it just to hear his little brother giggle.
7)When Connor "makes muffins (aka dumping flour in muffin tins)" while I make something in the kitchen.
8)Connor has to carry the 5 gallon bucket after his dad has dumped the grain out of it.
9)My husband takes me to a flames game.
10)Tim making me eggs for breakfast.
11)Hearing Connor sing his abc's by himself
12)Yearly celebrations of our Saviours birth
13)Little hands to hold as we walk across the snow
14)Semi-toothless grins
No comments:
Post a Comment