Well, I can't believe that December is gone already. I look back on the month and wonder what I actually accomplished.

Kale has become quite the explorer - crawling over things, under things, and onto things. He gets behind his push toys and runs until he hits something. So very close to walking but not quite. Just like his brother he is very into cows, balls, and hockey. I can't believe that at the end of January he'll be a year old already. How time flies.

This was the first year that Connor and I've done a gingerbread train. He had so much fun doing it that I know it'll become a tradition in our house.


My little helpers. Kale was more of a nusiance decorating the tree but it was very entertaining at the same time.

Most of the decorations ended up in the span of this foot stool. Connor was very adament that he put the decorations on.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!! Your boys are so adorable!
Post a Comment