Well as always our Christmas was filled with laughter and lots of fun times. We are fortunate to be able to spend Christmas with both sides. Although it took Connor almost 4 days to get back to his normal self it was worth it. One of us has been sick since the middle of December and Kale just got another bought of it.
After a pizza party Friday night Connor wrestled with Damon and Greg for almost an hour, not tiring at all. It was very entertaining. When I told Connor that Uncle Greg and Auntie Laura were coming over he said "mom I got 2 Greggies?"
Kale was just excited about his balls and couldn't care less about the rest.
We had to rush of to Vulcan Christmas morning so the boys just opened their stockings and we had our own Christmas on the 27. Connor really got into Christmas this year, can't wait for the Christmas' to come. I can't believe I forgot my camera when we were in Vulcan. Thank goodness for digital cameras so my family can send me some.
1 comment:
Such cute pictures! Love watching your boys grow from afar!
Post a Comment