Connor was ssoooo excited to "swing his club" so we went to play mini golf one afternoon. As long as Kale had his ball he was happy.
I love the self timers on cameras.
The boys both had moose on their Canada shirts for Canada day. Connor was so excited to have a shirt that matched Kale.
We finally decided to go to the beach while it was raining or we wouldn't be able to go at all. The boys loved running in the ocean.
Kale started saying so many things on the trip. Some words are: osh (ocean), hat, fish, truck, ide (slide), gurt (yogurt), bird, off, out, ack (snack), milk, dink (drink), work, bread. I am sure there are others but I just can't think of them. He loved splashing in the tidal pools and screamed when we took him away. We would have stayed longer except his lips were starting to turn blue!!
One day we hit the beach when the tide was in but the boys loved playing anyways. Boys+water=fun times.
1 comment:
Glad you had a good time in spite of the bad weather...such great pictures!
Post a Comment