Last Sunday we headed down to m & d's for dad's 62nd birthday party. To this day my dad always wishes us a happy birfday instead of birthday - I just think it is too funny. It is a rare occasion but everybody including spouses were there. It was fabulous to see everybody together again.
Taylor and Ben (my brother Brian's kids)
Mom and Karen. Karen and Wally are like grandparents to me growing up.
Pam and Ewan. He is such a sweet baby!
I love watching Gavin play. He has so much spirit - I love it.
Uncle Dave cooking the hot dogs making sure the kidlets were all fed. Him and Naomi are great!
Gram coming back with the boys from picking apples.
Bryant and Declan. That kid always has a smile on his face.
Before we left we had birthday cake and I tried to get all the grandkids on Papa's knee for a picture. Taylor and Kale decided they didn't want to be there and started screaming. It was too crowded for Gav to join. Ewan was sleeping. In order to distract the little ones Uncle Bri started screaming so all the kids joined and here is the picture. Oh the memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment