A couple Sundays ago we headed into the zoo and had a fabulous day. I think this is the 6th time I've been to the zoo since the penguins have come and I still haven't been in the building - not willing to wait 30+ minutes to see them. The animals were all roaming around.
One morning before church Tim sat down with the boys. A very rare occasion these days to see Tim in the house while the boys are awake!
Yesterday we headed to Crimson Lake to hang out with some friends and to enjoy one last day on the jetskis. BUT.... the ramp was closed and we weren't able to put the jetskis in the water. The plus side was that we had the beach entirely to ourselves and had a blast just hanging out.
It looks like Kale pushed Connor over but really Connor just fell over.
Buddie has become an adopted Uncle to the boys. They both adore him.
I love our Sundays of rest!!
No comments:
Post a Comment