The last few days have been freezing here. -25 with the windchill. Right now it is -30 out. I've got the Christmas music on, the Christmas lights on and the wood stove pumping out the heat. My goal is to have it +30 in here by noon!
Kale has been having tons of fun playing "animals" the last little bit. Whether it is piling them into the chairs, the pirate ship, the barn, the liner, or just lining them up. He has started having to bring a cow into bed with him at nap time. He is very content to just play by himself.
Our advent activity yesterday was to decorate cookies with cousins. So Beck and the boys came down last night and we had fun decorating. Kale got right in there and kept saying "self'" when I got the icing. He would then go and lick the knife. I made lots of trips back to the sink.
Connor got to decorate with Auntie Becky and just loved it. I think the sprinkles were his favorite.
Some of their handy work.
Right now we are going to do our final advent activity - make a birthday cake for Jesus.
Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment