Last week the boys and I headed outside to make a snowman. We quickly accomplished that so I decided to make piles of snow and see what the boys would do. Kale turned his into a slide and Connor used his as a launch pad.
I had difficulty catching Connor in the air but this one got it. They had so much fun! But man as soon as the sun started to go down (4:15ish) it got cold out.
Tuesday my mom brought my nephew Gavin up and they stayed overnight. Super fun. We have a few of the YMCA horses at our place now and Ì`ve been wanting to get the boys riding on the little pony. I went and got a saddle (I know it isn`t a kids one) but it did the trick. They loved it.
Yesterday my sister brought the other 3 boys out and we spent the afternoon sledding. This morning Connor and I were shoveling the pad off in front of the garage and Connor got the sled out and was riding down the pad. Now we have a strip in the middle of the pad for sledding on!
Today we are watching Riley and he loves everything farm so we headed back up to the farm to ride the pony.
Kale was a natural on her and wanted to hold the lead. Connor would lean his whole body over the saddle horn but Kale just sat in the middle of the saddle.
1 comment:
Such cute pictures. Kale looks like he was born to ride a horse!I can hardly wait to hold those two in my arms!Only 3 more sleeps!
Post a Comment