Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Saturday, April 06, 2013

New Easter Tradition


This year when my parents came over for Easter I pulled out the egg decorating kit.  The boys had a blast.  I should have taken a picture of the finished egg but I forgot.  I think it is going to be a new tradition at our place.

The culvert in the front yard was still frozen last weekend so the boys had fun splashing and playing on the edges of the temporary lake.
 While mom and I were busy preparing turkey dinner my dad did an excellent job of entertaining the boys.  Bibi and the bull is one of Kale's favorite stories so he had to get Papa to read it. 
 
By the end of the weekend I had cooked a steak supper, cooked and hosted ham Easter dinner for the Earle's, and then on Sunday cooked and hosted turkey dinner for the Markerts.  Needless to say I didn't have to do much cooking this week with all the left overs.
 
If you could please pray for Tim's Grandma.  She fell last weekend and now has multiple fractures to a non displaced pelvis.  There was no need for surgery but she is now in the Sundre hospital and won't be able to come home for some time now. 

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

What great pictures! Praying for Tim's Grandma and for all of you as you take care of his grandpa at home.