Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Connor

Well my little man has turned four.  Wow!  How time does truly fly.  He has told me now that he is big enough to open doors cuz he is four.  Yesterday as he was opening the packaging to one of his gifts and Kale tried to help.  Nicely he says "no Kale, I'll do it cuz I'm 4 and your only 2".  4 seems to be the magic number to try new things in the food department.  After years of trying he loves eggs and baked potato.  I asked him what he would like for his birthday lunch yesterday and he said eggs and toast.  (Truly his fathers son).
 
Connor although you and I butt heads once in a while you are joy to have in the family.  You are usually very willing to help me out whenever I ask.  Your favorite thing to help me right now is in potty training your brother.  I went to take Kale's diaper off the other day so he  could use the potty and he would not let me saying that Connor needed to do it! 

 You love to be the boss of the games you play with your brother.  Usually Kale goes along with it so it goes smoothly.  You adore your brother and are always trying to teach him something.  I love watching you  guys play outside together.  Whenever we go to McDonald's you always help your brother up the play structure.  When he can't get up to the next level you grab around his knees and hoist him up.  There is nothing but grins when you guys get to the top. 
 
You love building things hence my attempt at a lego cake.  Your favorite color is red, also an attempt by me for your birthday cake.  Some of your other toys you like to play with are marble run, puzzles, farm toys, jumping onto your bean bag and wrestling with daddy.  You enjoy going and helping daddy with chores but your favorite farm job is riding the quad or gator to bring up the calves.  You are always eager to help me open gates or take the minerals to the fat cattle.  After reminding you several times you've really started to get some hustle in your step. You love going to church and if we miss Bible study one week you are always asking me when do we get to go to church. 
 
 
We love having you in our family and can't wait to see how God will bless you in your 4th year.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Happy 4th Birthday Connor!! Can't believe how fast the last four years have gone by.....love the lego cake too!