The beginning of last week we had a ton of snow to shovel of the garage pad. But the boys wanted to play in it first. So they hauled out the sandbox toys and had a ton of fun. Who needs a sandbox when you can have a snowbox?
I just looked at them and watched them create their own play. And loved every minute of it. I couldn't help but wonder what 3 little ones will come up with in the future. That's right we are adding a third around September 24. I know it won't be the greatest timing with harvest starting but really if it isn't harvest it would be calving, or seeding or haying or during the winter and I really didn't want to have a winter baby again. God has blessed us with this little one and we will be thankful for it.
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!! Maybe your little one will share Kai's birthday(Sept 24th)
Post a Comment