Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Friday, March 15, 2013

The Price is Right

On Saturday me and the girls headed into Calgary to enjoy the Price is Right.  Lani decided we needed to dress up like country bumpkins so we might get noticed and have a chance to come on down.  But all we really had to do was put our names on a sheet and put it in a big bucket!  Oh well it was still lots of fun.  I was on worship the next day so I had to limit the cheering I did. 
 
I am so blessed to have such a great group of girlfriends in our little community.  One night I can be at the price is right with some, the next day we can lead worship together, the next day I can enjoy a simple conversation while watching our boys learn to swim, the next day one can watch my boys so I can go to my 12 week appointment without kids, and the next day I can join them in the morning for Bible study.  This is just how I've been blessed with my friends this week alone.  Oh what a blessing girlfriends are for the soul!

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

You are blessed indeed!!! But then you are a blessing to them too I'm sure.