Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Friday, October 25, 2013

A day Together

Yesterday the kids and I joined Tim to bring some more cattle home.  Bear Berry is one of my favorite places to visit.  There is something about going out there that just lets me forget about what is going on and spend some quality time in prayer. When we got out of the truck this is the first thing I saw.  Watching the sun rise thru the trees instantly calmed me down.  I strapped Lexi into the carrier and went for a walk through the frosted pasture.  It was so peaceful and a wonderful way to start the day.



The boys patiently waiting for Tim to get the last of the cattle.


My little cattlemen.  They have to have their sticks and help chase the cattle any chance they get.

Ready to help dad chase cows. She loves these trips, gets to spend time in the diesel truck (instant sleeping pill) and tag along in the carrier.  Couldn't ask for anything more.  Today I'm paying for it - she won't go to sleep unless in my arms.  I just got her doing that this week.  Now back to the basics!

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Such wonderful memories!! Good for you for celebrating each one!