Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Monday, November 11, 2013

Catching up

I realized the other day that I hadn`t posted anything for a while so here are a few pictures of the kiddos.
 I didn`t have time to get Lexi a Halloween costume so this was her way of dressing up for Halloween.  Her feet were supposed to come out of the holes but she wasn't cooperating very well.
 Our little super heroes.  Connor was spiderman but he didn't want to wear his mask and Kale was captain America.  Beside them are their pumpkins they got to decorate.  They so badly wanted to carve a pumpkin themselves but I didn't trust them with a knife so they got a hammer, nails, buttons and stickers instead.
 Our little lady will be 8 weeks this week.  Hard to believe.  I took the kids down to see Granny and Gramps Friday night and then after church yesterday we went to visit again.  Granny was quite convinced that she grew an inch in those 2 days.  I had to agree with her - she seems so long all of a sudden.  I guess we will find out next week at her doctors appt.  She is smiling quiet a lot lately I just never have my camera ready at that moment.  She is also starting to talk to us lots.  She seems to like chatting with Connor the most. 
 I myself am feeling good.  The 6 week milestone has past so I am able to lift more things and start working out again.  It feels great to get the heart rate going.  I still have to take it easy but it has been very freeing to be able to lift more things.  My carpal tunnel numbness has disappeared finally.  It was a very weird feeling not being able to feel the ends of my middle fingers for nearly 4 months.
 The snow has fallen and looks like it is going to stay.  The boys go out regularly to play but not as long as before so they have started to pull out the inside toys.  One day they decided it was time to move their animals home from pasture (just like daddy).  So they lined them up in rows and backed the trucks up to load them up.  Tim has started to play hockey again so of course the hockey sticks and balls are out again too. 
We sold calves this past Friday.  With that and all the snow we have Tim has started to do chores again and the boys are eager to get all dressed up to go help him.  They are out as I write this and Lexi is napping - what a great way to start the week - silence and a cup of coffee.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

So fun to 'catch up'! Lexi is a little cutie!