Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Family

 Connor adores Lexi.  The other day I had to get something done and Connor told me that he could watch Lexi.  He took his movie over to her and was telling her all about it.  Of course she was chatting back.
 I was in the kitchen and I heard the boys say "mommy come get a picture of us like this".  Oh how they love their sister.
 Lexi got in there when Gramma brought her ipad over.  The boys are going to miss Gramma and Grandpa so much when they head south.  It has been nice having them around this November.
 Before we headed out to the funeral I took a few shots of the kids.  Lexi is getting so big.  At her 2 month shots this past week she was 11 lbs 12 oz moving her into the 75%.  She was 24 inches long which put her into the 95% for her length and head circumference.  She is really enjoying sucking on her fist and is willing to flash her smile at most anyone.   
 Best Friends and Best Enemies can sum up these boys.  More often they are best buds.  Yesterday we went for a walk and the boys took their dump trucks to haul snow to the castle they were building.  On the way home Kale was holding my hand and Connor decided he wanted to as well.  But I couldn't hold both dump trucks and both hands so I told Kale I'd hold Connor's for  a bit and then his again.  Then the twinkle in Kale's eye got brighter.  He quickly ran ahead of us knowing Connor can't not chase him.  As soon as Connor chased him and passed him Kale stopped and came and held my hand!  He isn't even 3 and he is figuring out how to out smart his brother.  I think I'm in trouble!
 All of Granny and Gramps' great grand children.  Poor Eli was so tired he just wanted his mom and dad.
 My beautiful family that I cherish so much. 

No comments: