It seems that whatever Tim is doing on the farm, the boys replicate with their toys. Of course they add their own flair. We have a gazillion different animals around the house that all needed feeding. The boys ran out of bales so they improvised with other things.
I love how the horses shared their bale with the lions, tigers and bears.
The baler ran out of bales so lets use nerf darts instead!!
They had to do their gator chores and the animals needed straw. So Kale decided to cut up drinking straws!
I love watching them copy Tim in their play. I love that they have the same passion for farming that Tim does. We asked Connor the other day what he wanted to do when he grew up? He said feed cows!
1 comment:
You'll know they're growing up when the lion, tiger and bear are feasting on the horses. I just hope they don't want to use the ketchup to add a realistic touch!
Post a Comment