Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Saturday, April 19, 2014

7 months old!!

It is hard to believe once again, that my baby is a month older.  She is full of charm and personality.  You just have to say her name and her mouth is a full smile.  When the boys were 7 months old I took pictures of them in front of this fallen tree.  I was tempted to put Lexi in the same outfit but it was a bit to boyish!


 Most often she likes to be with mom or dad.  If she is held out to see what is going on she is usually content to be held by someone else.
 She loves to chew on things and it is obvious she is teething again because the drool and chewing has commenced again.
 Lexi loves to be outside and is becoming rather fond of Sadie. 
 She has developed a seven sense: scratching.  Everything she touches she scratches first and then brings it to her mouth.
 As cute as she is above I inwardly cringe a bit.  Kale is the master of this look and he is a piece of work right now.  I'm daily asking God to give me wisdom, patience and grace when dealing with him.

 She couldn't just leave the basket beside her.  Happy Easter!
Tim calls this her "dad smile".  She seems to give him the biggest brightest grins of all.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

What a little cutie! Can hardly wait to meet her in person!