Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mesmerized!

 This past weekend Greg and Laura came up for a visit.  We have had a beautiful taste of spring this last week and so we figured we'd celebrate it with a weiner roast.  I think this is the earliest one we've ever done here.  The boys were so excited to have Auntie Laura and Uncle Greg over.  We always cherish our visits with them.  As soon as they left Connor was asking to go down to their place and was almost in tears with them being gone. 
 With this spring weather always comes sick calves so we spent some time at the farm helping out.
 I was randomly taking pictures and got this one of Tom.  I can't believe how much it looks like Gramps.  We have really missed Gramps this last little bit but are always finding moments of remembering this or that of him.
 Tim was giving a calf an IV.  Connor as always was mesmerized.  It is kinda weird but he loves to find sick animals and is fascinated by a dead calf.  Maybe one day he'll be a vet.  Who knows.  
 Kale has loved all things cows since he was born.  Watching his daddy do an IV was awesome.  I'm sure this week he will be giving his toy cows an IV.  Lately he has been roping his calves with an old shoe string and giving them a shot (just like he does every morning with his dad).
While this was going on Lexi was chillin' out in the stroller.  

No comments: