A year ago our lives changed when they said we had a girl. If I wasn't strapped to the O.R table I might have rolled off. Our lives have been so blessed to have this little gem in our lives. She is full of love and smiles you can't help but love her.
She has had a contagious grin from the beginning and it has only got cuter with a few teeth added to it. Her new word is hug more like UG. I love it. She is saying mama and dada quiet a bit. She has her own version on Connor, K (Kale), Cat, dog and all done.
She was a late bloomer when it came to crawling but now it is very hard to get pictures of her sitting still.
She loves to sit at the kitchen window and watch Sadie and Chopper play. If she can sneak outside the first things she plays with are the cat and dog.
She loves to point at things and is very responsive when we ask where things are. She gets that finger pointing and tells a tale or two.
Her newest accomplishment - picking her nose. I think she has been watch her dad, uncle and grandpa too much!!
I enjoyed doing a girl cake this year. The boys decided it wasn't a cake without blue so the caterpillar part got blue with sprinkles.
Birthday pictures take 2. I figured if I got a log in front of her she might sit still for a while. Which she did but I couldn't get her to look at me when her brothers and puppy were playing behind me.
Lexi is much more relaxed around other people than the boys were. Dropping her of at church nursery is a breeze compared to the boys. Church was awesome on Sunday with her in nursery and sunday school starting up. No kids in the service = wonderful.
Some of her favorite things to do are to eat, follow her brothers around, and putting things in and out of containers. She loves to pull herself up on anything and prefers to play standing if she can. Her balance is getting so much better, walking should be right around the corner.
The snow we had last week has brought fall full on. Some of the trees just look dead now.
I love you so much baby girl, you are a joy to have in the family.
Her brothers adore her and will do anything for her (most days). We pray this will be a continued friendship.

No comments:
Post a Comment