Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'm walking now!

 
Lexi has been taking tentative steps for sometime now.  But last week while we were at the science center she decided it was time to walk.  I finally got around to videoing it.  I love watching them at this stage.  When she has gone a little distance she often giggles and sometimes claps her hands.  She is quiet proud of her new accomplishment. 
 
She has always been a monkey but also in the last week she has discovered how to climb up the ladder type stairs to go down the toy slide.  A little scary for mamma but she loves it.  She has also figured out how to climb onto the kitchen chairs. 
 
Oh what trouble she is getting into....

2 comments:

Ruth Earle said...

Well, Grandma and Grandpa are very proud of you Lexi. We'll be chasing you around the living room in about 2 weeks!

Grandma said...

Well, Grandma and Grandpa are very proud of you Lexi. We'll be chasing you around the living room in about 2 weeks!