We spent the last week in Banff for a family holiday before calving starts. As soon as we got there the boys wanted to go play hockey. So we found a rink downtown and played till it was dark.
The following day we headed up to the Banff springs hotel to find their ice service. We finally found it only to find out that it was closed. But I got a chance to get the 3 of them before my camera died. We got a quick lunch and then found another rink to play hockey on. Lexi was a doll and had an 1 1/2 hr nap in her car seat while we played hockey. After that we headed back to the hotel (douglas fir resort) to go water sliding - for another 11/2 hr.
The following morning I went out cross country skiing while Tim took the kids to the playzone at our hotel. It was a beautiful morning and I was completely surrounded by Gods beautiful creation. Can't start a day better than that.
Again after lunch Lexi napped in the vehicle and we played hockey for another 1 1/2 hr. The boys have such passion for the sport I LOVE IT!!
A train came by that captured Kale's attention.
I love how Connor listens to every word Tim says about hockey. Me on the other hand, he ignores most anything I try to teach him. Oh well.
Kale is getting stronger every time he is on the ice. This grin says it all.
He shoots, he scores.
Every evening before supper we would hit the slides for an hour or more. The hotel was perfect for our family. Would definitely recommend it to any family wanting to stay in Banff.
No comments:
Post a Comment