Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Happy Birthday Kale

Kale turned 4 this past Saturday.  I know every parent says it but I really can't believe how quickly the time has gone.  We love this character to pieces.  I am sure God blessed us with his twinkle just to keep us on our toes and to provide entertainment.
 The best word to describe Kale is farmer.  The boy loves absolutely everything about the farm.  Now that Connor has moved downstairs, Kale has turned his room into farm central.  There are cows everywhere.  Any spare time he has he is playing farm in his room.   Gator chores with dad are a highlight of his day.If he isn't playing farm he is downstairs with his brother playing farm. 

 I can never get a serious picture of him because he is always being a goof.  The twinkle in his eyes never stops shining.  He is a little trooper.  While Connor is at school on Tuesdays and Thursdays; Kale and I have fun playing games and activities together (while Lexi naps).

 He still always brings a stool into the kitchen when I'm working in it.  He is such a little helper and the mess he makes is getting more controlled.  Since visiting the science center this fall he wants to make everything into explosions!!  It scares me a little but he is a boy but I think explosions are a boy thing especially when Uncle Buddie visits every Saturday.
 This past year he played soccer and started skating lessons.  When he isn't distracted by his surroundings he can really motor on ice.  His balance is uncanny. 
 These two boys are the bestest buds.  They do have their fights like any siblings do but they are quick to forgive so they can keep playing.

 For his cake this year he wanted cows.  So I made a pasture with a bull, cow and calf.  There is a cowboy up on the hill, and yes in this picture the cowboys had is on fire. 
Always the goof!!
 
We love you Kale, Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

What awesome pictures of a special little boy!! Belated Happy Birthday Kale!