I do really like my job, but my least favorite part of it is dealing with estates. Since Christmas I have been bombarded with estates. It is almost like people let go after Christmas. But it amazes me how well composed people are when they come into my office. But by the end of the appointment I am ready to give them all a hug - I know that isn`t acceptable but I still wish I could.
Well our lives have been pretty busy these last few weeks. We are trying to get books done for the farm and for the church before we leave. Then the farm is as hectic as usual. Then you add the house projects on top of that and Tim and I are really looking forward to our break in Florida. Our neighbour from town put Tim`s name in for a trip and he won. So at 00:30 Saturday morning we will be flying to Ft. Lauderdale for two days, then a two day cruise to the Bahamas, and then 5 days in Orlando. Tim doesn`t like change, and leaving the country is a big change for him. I know Tim would be the last to admit that he is excited, but he secretly can`t wait either.
No comments:
Post a Comment